Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wondering...Considering...Thinking.

Wondering? 
Testing......a new browser...because the old one quit allowing me to work successfully in Blogger....unless I upgrade.  I can't upgrade because it won't let me.  My computer is five years old......in good condition...and  now a specific browser blocks several tools.  I'm not thrilled about it and find all the change bothersome!  Anyone else wondering and considering.....?  Is there a way around this? Yes, a new browser that works with Blogger!
Considering?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not able to help out. The wondering cat is cute. Hope you work it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no help with computers...oh, I did ask J. But now I've forgotten what he told me!
    Sweet Bart seems to be content in his new home environment.

    ReplyDelete