Friday, November 2, 2012

A matter of record.

 It is delightful to look out the window and see the grass brightening up with each passing week! 
  Gratitude overcomes my spirit!  
I can't help but think of all the people on the East coast that are not able to be warm and settled.  I say a prayer for them and hope there is a quick response of help.  There is so much devastation and I wonder how  help can be organized quickly enough? More prayers.
*********************************************************************************
Bart sat quietly as I snapped these photos in sequence.  He has been watching the leaves fall and isn't always sure they aren't birds.  I can tell what he's thinking by the switch of his tail!
He looks that way.......and looks this way.


 He is getting use to being the object of many photos and another matter of record!  

1 comment:

  1. Praying along with you. Your little corner of the world looks very peaceful!

    ReplyDelete