Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10 of the Grace Challenge


Love in action!

Today as I rush around doing chores in the house I am reminder of my mother, and all the prayers she spoke over me. She was consistent and never too busy to stop and pray. We suffered together on occasion and yet never to a breaking point. Strength came from Jesus. I know why. Prayer.
I am thankful for my mother and all she did to teach what love really is. Love in action. Prayer.   


Romans 12: 9-13
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

Marjorie Mini-Belle Castile/Falkenberg

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blessing to have a mom who prayed over you. Love that great photo Julene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your mom--she was a true blessing to so many people, including me.

    ReplyDelete