Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 13 and 14 Gratitude ....simple.

Some days there are many simple things to be thankful for. Today it is the sunshine.  The rain has been around for a while, and a clear beautiful day reveals the work the rain has done by greening up the ground.  There is beauty all around. 

I am also grateful for time at home.  There are never enough low key days. I appreciate the time to read, create and nest.  I did all three today.  It was a nice day!







One last thing.  I am thankful for a bounty of winter squash!  Look at what is in the oven...right now!  Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussel Sprouts! 

Good eating! 

2 comments:

  1. Yum! That dish of squash and sprouts look real good! I enjoyed the sunshine today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! I love both butternut squash and brussel sprouts!

    ReplyDelete