Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15 Gratitude for my hairdresser

For the past ten years I have gone to the same hairdresser.  I am thankful that she is a young gal, because  she will be in business for years to come, and I won't have to find another one.  I found Amy through another girl in the same salon.  My old hairdresser became a mother and decided to stay at home.  I had watched Amy work on many ladies and knew she did a good job.  She knew her business and  I made an appointment.  The rest is history.  We are now good friends and have been through many seasons together, talked through all kinds of world, local and personal issues.  Amy knows that my hair won't do well with lots of product on it, she knows that I like my hair totally dry when I go home, and she knows that I will return in six weeks. I'm grateful for her because in this area I don't have to think.  Amy takes care of me!!

3 comments:

  1. That is a blessing. I love my hairdresser, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the same way about my hairdresser Carmen. When she moved to a different salon, I moved too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good hairdresser is something to be thankful for, yes! I've been going to my hairdresser Camille for some years now. I always get a good cut and lots of laughs, she's such a fun, happy person. I love going to get my hair cut! :o) Happy Days, Julene! We're heading Stateside next wee to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family--my favorite holiday--can't wait! Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete