Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 16, 17, and 18 Life

I mentioned on day 9 that I have a job for the holiday's.  The new job requires training, testing and more training.  And, this is why I haven't been posting the past three days.  The work and training period fell within a time I was also decorating a mall for Christmas. The mall is done and I will continue with training through the first week of December. 
I've thought a lot about working and the privilege it is to have a job.  Going back to work is not an easy thing to consider when I thought that part of my life was over.  This is how it is for many of us who have entered the golden years.  The planning and saving were done years ago but reality has made the "plan" not so viable.  A little more work is required and I am thankful for this new job.  It is an opportunity to serve the public in a creative and fun way!  I plan to spread a little cheer this season of hope and celebration of Christ's birth. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting job Julene! I wish you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best laid plans of mice and men...
    Thankful that you have a job you will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete