Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gratitude

Gratitude is felt everyday and I will be intentionally noting its place in my life for the next month.
Over at "The Temple Blog" the challenge is made and I'm taking it on!  I'll be "Singing in the key of G" and experiencing the season of Thanksgiving as an everyday discipline.  Upward, forward and on with "The Grace Challenge!"

Thinking back over the past three days I have so much to be thankful for!  
*Saturday- I drove North to the Seattle area and attended a birthday party for a friend who turned 80.  She and I have shared a love of flowers.  Her support and love is what I am most thankful for.  We spent the weekend catching up and the time has given me a full heart!  
*Sunday- I took advantage of being in the state of Washington and drove even further North to give my grandkids and daughter/sil a hug!  It was a quick visit but so much fun to burst in on them as if I just lived next door!  At this point my heart was overflowing!  
*Monday- I drove home down the I-5 freeway along with thousands of other motorists!  That is one busy stretch of road and it is also a road surrounded by Northwest beauty!  The colors of Fall were continual and gave me an appreciation for the season.  The sun was beaming through the clouds the entire five hour drive!  
*This morning- I am thankful for the warmth of a wood burning fireplace and the new insert that pours out plenty of heat!  

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful list of gratitude and grace! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are doing the gratitude lists! You are blessed to live in a beautiful place and I know it was a joy to see those grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete