Saturday, April 6, 2013

Photo shoot with Bart!

Bartholomew is a part of our everyday and important to us. Very early on he let us know that being outside was his choice, and so it goes.  When he is outside he does not stray far from the safety of the garage, or from where we are.
 Bart likes to lay in the sun when it's not too hot.
I put together a small terracotta planter with spring flowers, and Bart is checking it out.  Here is the opportunity to have a bit of a photo shoot with him as the focus!  Let's get started!

Bart says, "I don't really want to do this!"
"I'll pretend to be looking out yonder and maybe the photo shoot will will stop."

"Ok, I'll do this one perfect pose."

"I'm done, so take this!"

What's a mother to do? 
Do you have a special pet that brings you smiles?

5 comments:

  1. No pets of my own here anymore. I'll just borrow Bart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL Bart! So glad to see him again! And your spring blooms too, Julene. That last photo is a sweet pet portrait. Our kitty Charlie is our baby-boy. He'll actually make an appearance at my place this new week, as I realize that everyone's been missing him. ;o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bart looks great with spring colors! :)
    No pets here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's beautiful! So perfect with those flowers. It's amazing how our kitty cats become such a part of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww... he is so beautiful!! LOVE his eyes...

    ReplyDelete