Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Country wedding with a Sunflower theme!

Nothing speaks of summer more than a mass of sunflowers and that is exactly what this last weekends wedding presented. Twenty-two galvanized buckets were stuffed with every kind of sunflower, picked and grown by the brides family.
Many friends gathered to do the work of arranging and experience a bit of old fashioned fun!  This is just the kind of activity that brings friends and family close! Sweet times! 
In my experience every wedding I put together is "the favorite!"
This time the bride chose bright vivid colors for her bouquet and we flew with it! I chose to use Circus Roses, Orange spray roses, Gold-strike yellow roses, Red Hypericum berry, Black eyed Susan, and Green Mini Hydrangeas. Around the circumference of the brides bouquet I used Rose scented geranium, picked right from my flower garden.  It doesn't get much better for this flower lover! 
The wedding setting was at a magnificent farm in our community. It is not a commercial business site but a family farm that gives back to those who are fortunate to experience it!
Black and white tablecloths set the tone for a lovely country wedding that won't be soon forgotten! 
 **********************************************************************************
On another note.......
I am so happy to discover that by changing my browser to Mozilla Firefox I am back to being able to post freely and write again.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! And now when you show up in feedly I can actually click over to your post easily. These flowers are so perfect for a summer wedding. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete