Friday, August 23, 2013

What's this?

A new computer.  The order was placed this week and each component arrived via FedX in two days.  Now I have the job of hooking up everything and making it work!  I was very careful to get a system that integrates well and will not be a pain to work with. Is that possible?
These speakers are quite a bit larger than our old ones and they should deliver a bigger sound. The box says there is a sub-woofer, so it must be good?  They look easy to hook up. Right?
I wanted a printer that will print photos well.  This Canon will fit the need.

In a few days we will be up and running.  This is one of those jobs that requires time, as most of us know. I am waiting for a day that is free of appointments, etc. to accomplish the task. I anticipate a few of those long phone calls with someone who knows a lot more than I do about computers.  The positive outcome about these phone calls is learning a great deal....and I take notes! With a little bit of luck it will come together without too much stress, and we'll have the latest greatest technology....for about a month.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, when boxes like this arrive I wait for the more tech savvy person to come home and hook it up...
    Have fun.
    I'm waiting for Katie to arrive to hook up my new slide/photo scanner.

    ReplyDelete