Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hello!!

I'm jumping back in to share my appreciation, thankfulness and gratitude for all that God has done and is doing everywhere I look!  My eyes are open to see the unfurling of things that grow over time and produce so much beauty.  This can come in the form of family, friendship, nature and any critter that should come my way.  
 
Three weeks ago we were being told our part of the Northwest was in a draught, 
 then it snowed and snowed and snowed.  We are almost back to a normal water table and that is a good thing!  
 
 A view from the end of the driveway of our home, looking up towards the house. 
 And, a view from the inside of the house looking down the driveway. 
 
Spring isn't far off and I found proof of that while outside today.  It is still cold but there is hope in the wind for something coming! 
 

 Purple Hyacinth
 
 The bird bath is matted with leaves and water.
 
 Succulents and Sedum's are barely hanging on.
 
 Violets have naturalized along the path in front of our house.
 One lone Crocus has sprung up far from the others.  
 

 The Maple tree is beginning to bud out.
 
 Snow bells are doing their best to brighten this lovely day! 
 
Once again, Hello!  I will be out and about catching up.  I hope you stop to say "Hi!"


5 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice to see your post pop up. Your place looks nice covered in white. I was just out and about today enjoying the signs of Spring around our little place...
    Love your snowbells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place looks so lovely with the blanket of snow. Glad your water table is back u where it should be.

    Your blooms are very pretty too.

    Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comment.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Julene. Your eyes are trained to see beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your water levels are up and almost normal. We're trying down here! Your place looks so different with the snow. Hurray for new growth--I love those hyacinths!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, your home, your land, the flowers, and your perspective. I love what you've written in your sidebar about this time of your life. It is so good to reconnect with you via blogging.

    ReplyDelete