Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Vacation

We took a week of vacation recently, and headed to a favorite destination; Death Valley National Park in Southern California.  I won't go on and on about why we go there, but it is safe to say it is because we like it. Before getting to Death Valley we drive for two full days, and below is the expanse that opened up before us on day two, while driving South on Hwy 395. 

April 2014

We had a restful week with plenty of sunshine!
I will share more of the beauty in my next post and show more of the "why" we go to Death Valley.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! That broad peaceful view, I can almost feel being there.

    FlowerLady

    P.S. Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comment. Have a lovely Easter week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death Valley is stunning in the spring! I know you love it there and it's an amazing spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't been to that part of California in many years. We used to camp in the high Siearras and would drive through this area on the way. I know how much it means to you, Julene..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking this is the perfect time to visit Death Valley , when the name seems inappropriate given the prolific blooms and abundant life to see there. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete