Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Keeping my outlook healthy.....

....... is as simple as reading Philippians and gazing at the beauty around me.
 
Fig Buttercup
  
 
 
 

 
 
 
 I needed these words today. 


Philippians 4:8-9
 
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.  The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Amen! Beautiful images and scripture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images. The words are so wise and true. I don't think we realize how important our thoughts and words are. Our words and thoughts become out reality! Thanks for this--I needed it today. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived all those years in Oregon and I don't know the names of most of the native flowers from the Pacific North West. I need to learn!
    I love those verses.

    ReplyDelete